Accuracy of information
Please note the following:
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate, but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and the information provided does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- Information provided on this website is designed to provide general information only.
- There is no guarantee that legislation in external sites linked from our website is the most up-to-date version.
Links to this website
We encourage organisations to link to our website (we do not require organisations to request permission to do so). However, we do request the following conditions are met:
- Links are not traded (if you offer a link to our website, we will not necessarily offer to create a link to your website in return)
- Do not use the link in a defamatory context
- You must not copy the HTA logo or use it to create a link
- Pages on this website are subject to change without notice
Links from this website (to external organisations)
- Links are provided for information and convenience only
- A link does not imply an endorsement of a site and not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement of that site
- The HTA cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link
- We reserve the right to withdraw a link or refuse to link to any website without providing an explanation or justification
Display last updated on date